Facebook is not just a site for sharing and communicating with family and friends, it is also a play to store your all games and apps on that are compatible with the site. You can also find awesome games you can play in the games and apps center on Facebook. To access this center, you must be a Facebook registered user or you can easily create a new account if you do not have an account. Facebook is very easy and free to use, it a user-friendly website for anybody to use in communicating, sharing and just relaxing. On this article, I will show you how you can see the games and apps you’ve added to your Facebook account.
What is Facebook Games and Apps Center?
Facebook games and apps center is a place where you can find great games. Each game listed on Facebook includes screenshots and videos of the actual gameplay alongside users ratings, which helps users see what make the game interesting before they have it installed and eventually play it. It is a home to showcase the fun and original games across different genres. All the games on the App center must apply for review and would need to be approved within the App center before others can play them on the Facebook platform. When creating your own game or app on Facebook, you would need to send it the App center for review before it will be made public.
How to Login to Facebook
Logging in to Facebook is very easy and fast. Follow the below to do so;
- Launch the mobile apk if you have on your device or go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your email address or the mobile number you used for the account and then the password.
- Then hit on login.
If you are having troubles with the account password, you can reset the password by hitting on Forgot password.
How to Sign up for Facebook
You can easily sign up for a new Facebook account if you don’t have one. To do so, follow the guidelines below;
- Open the mobile apk on the device that you are using or head on to the website at www.facebook.com
- Fill in your first name, surname, email address or mobile phone number and then generate a password for the account.
- Set up your date of birth and gender for the account.
- Hit on Sign up. To create.
The creation will not be complete with verifying the account. You can verify with your email or mobile number.
Where you can see the Games and Apps you added on Facebook
You can locate the apps and games you have added to your Facebook account by following:
- Sign in to your Facebook homepage.
- Hit on the drop-down arrow and select Settings from the menu.
- Then select Apps and Websites from the settings menu.
Here you can locate the apps and games you have added to the Facebook account.