Have you heard of the Facebook Buy Sell feature? Haven’t heard of it? Let’s see what it is all about. It is no news that the Facebook site is one of the largest popular social networking sites on the web. It is one of the largest sites that serve as a messaging platform, where a whole lot of users are allowed to get connected to each other and engage in chat conversations.
The Facebook site does not just offer the service of messaging only. On Facebook, you can send and receive messages, share and view pictures and videos, engage in face to face conversations via video calls, send and receive audio messages, and so much more. But right now, another amazing service has been launched on Facebook!
Do you know what that is? It is the Facebook Buy Sell feature. This Facebook Buy Sell feature is one amazing feature that has been designed and launched on the Facebook site, that enables advertisers, business owners, marketers, companies, individuals and lots more to place their market and products, and make sales. Have you been on a hunt on the perfect way to get your business online? Then here’s just the best opportunity for you.
How Does Facebook Buy Sell Work?
The Facebook Buy Sell feature certainly serves as a way for you to get your products online and make sales. If you are interested in getting your products and items online, then you can do so via Facebook. Facebook has been a location for hundreds of millions of users, where these millions get connected to one another. And with this fact, it has been a hub for marketers, advertisers, enterprises and others, as it is one of the best ways to reach a high audience.
However, there are several different marketplaces on the Facebook app. there is the main Facebook marketplace, there are groups, pages, and even your timeline! And I will clearly show you how you can sell on each of these marketplaces.
For you to make use of the Facebook Buy Sell feature, you must be a member of the Facebook site. that means, you must have an active Facebook account, as the Facebook Buy Sell service, is provided by Facebook. Do you really need to get your products online? Then you need to have to open your Facebook account first!
Create A Facebook Account
Do you want to get started on the Facebook Buy Sell feature? Then you certainly need to have your Facebook account. perhaps, you have never been on the Facebook site. However, getting your account could be as easy as it could be. Do you want to get started? Here’s how to open your account;
- Visit the Facebook official site on www.facebook.com.
- On the page, enter your name, mobile number or email address.
- Enter your password and your birthday.
- Select your gender and click on Sign Up.
Once you are done with these basics, you will be given other instructions. After that, your account will be open to you.
How to Log in To Your Facebook Account
Have you created your Facebook account following the procedures above? then you also have to log in. Here’s how to log in to your Facebook account.
- Visit the Facebook site on www.facebook.com.
- Provide your email or phone number.
- Provide your password.
- Click on Log In.
How to Use Facebook Buy Sell
Now you have your Facebook account. You are now eligible to make use of the Facebook Buy Sell feature. There are several marketplaces where you can make use of this feature. You can place your items on these marketplaces and if any buyer is interested, they will contact you. You should know that Facebook does not sell your items for you. It is only a connection for buyers and sellers. If they see your products and are interested, they will get to you.
On the Facebook Marketplace
The first place is the Facebook marketplace. Here, you can place your items and buyers can visit the search for whatever item they need. Here’s how to sell on this marketplace;
- Access the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Click on the Store icon found on your account homepage.
- In the marketplace page, click on “Sell”.
- Add the images of the items you have on sale.
- Enter the name of the items.
- Give a brief description of these items.
- Enter the location and price tag of the items.
- After providing the details of the items, you can Post them on the marketplace.
Facebook Wall or Timeline
The same way you get to post status update and pictures is also the same way you get to post the items you have on sale, here’s how to do that;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On your account home page, click on the blank box tagged, What’s on your mind?
- In that box, provide the details of the item you want to sell. Provide the name of the item, location, price, a short description of the items and add the pictures of the items.
- Click on Post, and you are good to go.
You can also sell on Facebook groups. You never knew about that, right? Here’s how to sell on groups;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- click on “Groups”.
- Your groups will be shown to you on the page.
- Open any group you want to sell on.
- In the group, click on “Sell Something”.
- Provide the name and location of the item.
- Add the price and a short description.
- You can also add photos of these items.
- Once you are done, click on Post.
Facebook pages also serve as a marketplace to sell your items. Do you also want to sell on pages? Then follow the procedures below.
- Open your Facebook account and search for pages.
- On the page, click on “Write a Post…” written in the status box.
- In the status box, enter the details of the item. Which include the name, the photos, location of the item, description, and other necessary details.
- After you are done with the details, click on “Post”.
It is just as easy as that. Now you can get started! Are you out there hunting on possible ways to get your market online? You can finally get started with the Facebook Buy Sell feature. You post your items, it gets showcased to other users, and when any buyer is interested, they reach you.
Note: Facebook does not sell your products. it only serves as a means of connection and interaction between buyers and sellers.