Are you having any difficulty logging into your Facebook account? Don’t worry, by the end of this article, you’ll learn how to recover your password as well as login to access your account with or without friends help.
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are a few things to try:
How to Reset your Facebook password
Log in with your username or phone number if you forgot your email address
Check out our login troubleshooting tips
If you’re still having trouble, Facebook can help you recover your account.
Log Into Your Facebook Account
If you’re having trouble logging in, learn what you can do.
How do I log into my Facebook account?
To log into your Facebook account:
- Make sure no one else is logged into Facebook on your computer
- To log someone else out, click at the top right of your Facebook homepage and select Log Out
- Go to the top of www.facebook.com and enter one of the following:
- Email address: You can log in with any email address that’s listed on your Facebook account
- Username: You can also log in with your username
- Phone number: If you have a mobile phone number confirmed on your account you can enter it here (skip the zeros before the country code and any symbols)
- Enter your password
- Click Log In
Please share this article!!!