How do I access my blocked list on Facebook? See your blocked list on Facebook app? View my blocked list on iPhone?
If a friend or contact disappears on Facebook, he might have blocked you.
Facebook keeps a record of every user you block, enabling you to see at a glance which users cannot contact you in any way when using the social networking website. Blocked users are not displayed in alphabetical order, but rather in the order in which you blocked them, from most recent to least. When viewing a list of blocked users, you can take only one action: unblocking that user. You can view the blocked list when accessing Facebook from your PC’s Web browser.
1. Click the “Lock” icon at the top of any Facebook page and click the “How Do I Stop Someone From Bothering Me?” section.
2. Click the “View All Blocked Users” link to open the Blocked People window to view all blocked users.
3. Click the “Unblock” button to the right of the user you want to unblock.
4. Click “Confirm” to unblock that user, letting that user once again view your timeline and have permission to contact you.
5. Click “Close” to close the Blocked People window.
Facebook does not automatically add an unblocked user as a friend; you will need to manually add that user as a friend again if you wish.
How to See Your Blocked List On Facebook
This article shows you How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook or to know if your friend just eliminated you from their good friends checklist. If you can’t locate their profile, they either obstructed you or erased their account; unfortunately, there isn’t a means to be 100 percent certain of a details outcome without calling the person on your own.
How To See Your Blocked List On FacebookApproach 1Using Facebook Look
- Open up Facebook. Either tap the Facebook application icon that resembles a white “f” on a blue background (mobile), or go to https://www.facebook.com/ (desktop). This will open your Information Feed if you’re already logged into Facebook.
- Select the search bar. Click the white box that says “Look” at the top of the page.
- Get in the individual’s name. Key in the name of the individual which you believe blocked you, after that tap See outcomes for [name] (mobile) or press ↵ Get in (desktop computer).
- Select individuals tab. It goes to the top of the web page.
- Often individuals that have actually obstructed you or erased their accounts will certainly show up in the All tab of the search engine result, but these people will disappoint up in the People tab.
- Search for the person’s account. If you can see the profile while on the People tab of the search engine result, the person’s account is still energetic, meaning that they simply unfriended you.
- If you can’t discover the account, they could have erased their account or blocked you from seeing it; nevertheless, they might also have set their privacy settings high sufficient that you can’t look for them on Facebook.
- If you do see the account, try touching or clicking it. You’ll be able to see a minimal view of the profile if you aren’t blocked.
Technique 2Utilizing a Shared Friends Checklist
- Open up Facebook. Either tap the Facebook app icon that resembles a white “f” on a blue background (mobile), or go to https://www.facebook.com/ (desktop). This will certainly open your Information Feed if you’re already logged into Facebook.
- Most likely to a buddy’s account web page. This have to be a pal that is currently also pals with the individual whom you believe blocked you. To visit a good friend’s page:
- Select the Look bar.
- Enter your pal’s name.
- Select their name in the drop-down box.
- Select their profile image.
- Select the Buddies tab. It’s below the grid of photos near the top of their profile (mobile) or directly below their cover image (desktop computer).
- Select the search bar. Faucet or click the “Look Friends” bar at the top of the display (mobile) or in the upper-right side of the Buddies web page (desktop computer).
- Go into the individual’s name. Enter the name of the person which you believe obstructed you. After a minute, the close friends checklist ought to rejuvenate with outcomes.
- Try to find the individual’s name. If you see the person’s name and profile photo in the results, they haven’t obstructed you.
- If you do not see the name and image below, the person has actually either obstructed you or removed their account. One method to learn is by asking the close friend whose web page you’re on to confirm the account’s presence.
Technique 3Making use of Messages
- Open up Facebook’s website. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your News Feed if you’re currently logged into Facebook.
- If you aren’t visited, enter your e-mail address and password in the top-right side of the web page before continuing.
- This method only functions if you or the individual which you believe obstructed you had at the very least a one-message conversation with each other.
- You’ll need to make use of the Facebook web site version of Carrier, considering that the mobile app occasionally still reveals blocked accounts.
- Click the Messages symbol. It’s a speech bubble-shaped icon with a lightning bolt in it. You’ll find this in the top-right side of the page. Clicking it prompts a drop-down menu.
- Click See Done in Messenger. This web link is at the very lower of the drop-down menu. Doing so opens up the Messenger page.
- Select the discussion. Click the conversation with the individual whom you think blocked you. You’ll find it in the left-hand column of conversations.
- You might need to scroll down via this column to locate the discussion.
- Click ⓘ. It remains in the upper-right side of the discussion home window. Clicking it prompts a pop-out window to show up on the best side of the conversation.
- Search for a link to their profile. If you cannot discover a web link in the sidebar listed below the “Facebook Account” going, you recognize that they did among the following:
- They obstructed you. When someone obstructs you, you can’t reply to their messages or visit their profile.
- They deleted their account. However, the exact very same thing occurs when a person deletes their account.