How to Buy From Facebook Marketplace – How to Get to Facebook Marketplace | How to Buy From FB Marketing place – How to Get to FB Market place
The Facebook marketplace is an online extension added to the Facebook platform where you can both buy and sell things. The question here is, do you know “How to Buy From Facebook Marketplace”. Learning how to buy from the Facebook marketplace is quite simple. But before we talk about that, how about what Facebook is really about. The Facebook Platform can be said to be an online social media platform where you can with ease connect with both friends and family members. It is one of the best platforms used in meeting new friends both close to you and far away.
How to Get to Facebook Marketplace
If at all, you want to buy from the Facebook marketplace, you must first access it. Below is a procedure for you to follow to access the Facebook marketplace on your device.
- Using the Facebook mobile app, login your Facebook account. If you are using a web browser, make sure you are logged in on your Facebook account. If you are not yet logged in, then login now.
- Now using the web browser on a new tab seek the URL here. It will take you directly to the Facebook marketplace webpage. For android and mobile device users, tap on the menu icon and then on the “Marketplace” icon.
It is that easy. That is all for accessing the marketplace. Now let’s fire away to the steps on how to buy from the Facebook marketplace.
Steps on How to Buy From Facebook Marketplace
Now that you have learned how to access the marketplace, simply access it and follow the steps below to buy from it.
- On the marketplace page, you are on, locate a product you wish to buy. You can either search for the product or browse through the marketplace category.
- Now click on the product you wish to buy.
- Tap on the message icon and send a custom message to the seller.
Alternatively, you can click on the “ask for details” icon to automatically send a message asking about the availability of the product. If you wish to see items you want to buy and your conversations with sellers, you can click on the “Buying” icon on the Marketplace webpage.
I believe upon the completion of this article, you have learned how to buy from the Facebook marketplace. If you have any bad experience using the Facebook marketplace, you can report it to Facebook.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page
How to Completely Delete Facebook Search History
How to Sign in or Login Instagram with Your Facebook
Marketplace Facebook Buy and Sell within Local Community – Marketplace Facebook Buy Sell App
How to Deactivate FB Account Temporarily on Facebook
How to Find Blocked Facebook List to Unblock blocked Friends
How to Use the “Near Me Friends” Facebook Feature
FB Customer Care Center & Email Help Supports Contact Addresses
How to Install & Play the Facebook Farmville Games