Do you know that Facebook login alert wrong location is now very much possible with the New Facebook security and login Feature? Meanwhile, this post is for everyone who really want to know How to Get Alerts About Unrecognized Facebook Login – FB Login Notification following the previous Email we have been receiving from our lovely fans out there.
Asking or researching about FACEBOOK LOGIN ALERTS is really amazing; Like you know that FB Account is one of the best social media Networking Platform if not the best that can help you promote your business via the Facebook Page you Created. This is why every user of this great account always want to get he/her Facebook suspicious login attempt.
Knowing you can Improve the security of your Facebook Account by getting an alert when someone tries logging in from a device or web browser FB does not recognize. These alerts will tell you which device tried logging in and where it’s located.
How to Get Alerts About Unrecognized Facebook Login – FB Login Notification
To Activate Facebook Login Security or Enable Login Notification on Facebook for Security Alerts
- First login your Facebook Account via the website at www.facebook.com
- Go to your Security and Login Settings by clicking in the top-right corner of Facebook and clicking Settings.
- Go to Get alerts about unrecognized logins and click Edit.
- Choose where you want to receive your alerts, such as from your email account or with a Facebook notification from a recognized device.
- Click Save Changes.
What You Need to Know After you start getting alerts about unrecognized logins
- When you receive a login alert, you can tell us if you recognize the login activity by clicking or tapping This was me.
- If you don’t recognize the login activity, click or tap This wasn’t me and we’ll help you reset your password and secure your account.
- You can save a device or browser to your list of trusted browsers or recognized devices. This way, you won’t get alerts about the computer or mobile device you usually use to log into Facebook. Don’t choose this option if you’re using a public computer (such as one in a library or cafe).
- A list of recent devices that have logged into your Facebook account can be found in your Security and Login Settings.
Note that we can also help you improve your account only if you need our help, so use the comment box below to tell us what other issues you have if not How to Get Alerts About Unrecognized Facebook Login and we’ll always be here to help you out.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page
How to Completely Delete Facebook Search History
How to Sign in or Login Instagram with Your Facebook
Marketplace Facebook Buy and Sell within Local Community – Marketplace Facebook Buy Sell App
How to Deactivate FB Account Temporarily on Facebook
How to Find Blocked Facebook List to Unblock blocked Friends
How to Use the “Near Me Friends” Facebook Feature
FB Customer Care Center & Email Help Supports Contact Addresses
How to Install & Play the Facebook Farmville Games