We detected an unusual login attempt
May be you seeing the following message, when you try to login with your Instagram? Tired of keeping the security code you receive, but you keep getting the same message, again and again, receive a new security code. And it keeps continuing.
Here is the solution:
Enter the code one more time and then don’t log in. Open your Instagram app and confirm that it was you who was trying to login if you get prompted. Then wait for a 1 day (or a few hours worked for some users) and try to log in again.
Sorry, this page isn’t available
May be you are seeing the following message, when you try to login with your Instagram.
Here are few Solutions:
- First make sure you have entered the correct username and password.
- Try to login again. When you get the message, press login on the top right corner.
- Login with your Instagram account. You will then be redirected to the original form again on Preview, Login in again with your Instagram account.
If this doesn’t work then there is a chance that your account might be blocked by Instagram. Go on your computer and try to login with your account from the Instagram website.
Wrong password or username
Sometimes you might be getting a wrong password/username message even though you are using the correct password and username.
In this case, try resetting your password on the Instagram website by following this link here:
It’s important that you reset your Instagram password mentioned above not just update it on the Instagram app.
If this still doesn’t work, try writing your password in your Notepad app available in windows then copy and paste it to Instagram log in the screen.
You were Logged in using Facebook and don’t have an Instagram username or password
If you have an Instagram account and you are logged in through your Facebook account, and you don’t have an Instagram username or password, then you can follow these steps:
- Follow below link to edit your Instagram profile, before that you need to be logged in through facebook :
- Enter an email address & and username if those fields are empty
- Log out of Instagram account
- Follow below link to reset your password and enter your email address:
- Once above-mentioned step is done, open and check your email and follow the link in the email you received from Instagram.
- Type your new Instagram login password and save it.
- Now you can use your login email address and password to login to the Instagram account.